Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

It's All Fun & Games > International Book Week Game

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments It's International Book Week! Grab the nearest book, turn to page 52, and paste the fifth sentence into comments. Here's mine from from Archangel's Storm by Nalini Singh:

"Now he used his extraordinary night vision to examine the find he hadn't returned."

message 2: by Nathalie (new)

Nathalie (nankinat) | 101 comments "Er...you rip off a human's head and kick it around with special boots made of obsidian until you score a goal or it bursts."
- Soul Music by Terry Pratchett

message 3: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments lol That makes a person wonder about that book. :)

message 4: by Shannon (last edited Sep 21, 2012 04:20AM) (new)

Shannon (wckdktty) | 20 comments "It had been the first and only time his father had lost it."

Lover Enshrined by JR Ward

message 5: by Nathalie (new)

Nathalie (nankinat) | 101 comments Lisarenee wrote: "lol That makes a person wonder about that book. :)"

Any quote from Terry Pratchett is probably going to make me sound like a psychopath. :P

message 6: by Barbara ★ (new)

Barbara ★ "Then go ahead and arrest Mr. Trent on suspicion, but a confession would make it easier to convict him in court."

Secret Life of a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks

message 7: by Barb (new)

Barb "This is the first thing we've found in the past three days of taking this sub apart that wasn't cut-and-dried and by the book."

Silent Thunder, by Iris Johansen

message 8: by Vicki (new)

Vicki | 765 comments "Better than your sisters," he told me, having realized that I'd been telling the truth when I told him I was a princess.

The Thirteenth Princess by Diane Zahler

looked around and the only real books were kids. I seem to be stuck in my Nook.

message 9: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments Sounds like a new blog name--stuck in my nook lol

message 10: by An (new)

An I observe.
~Pandemonium by LAuren Oliver