Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

II. Publishing & Marketing Tips > Has anyone worked with Create Imaginations?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carol (new)

Carol | 1 comments Hi
Carol Cadoo here I am not sure if I am responding correctly to your request as I am new to Good Reads but I recently redid my cover I am attaching a Facebook link as the book on Amazon is just finishing up a reedit so I will be loading up together next week. I have hesitated to add the link to my other book cover I replaced as I don't want anyone offended and again to new to know. Easy enough to find on Amazon. Love the new one for obvious reasons the name of the cover artist is in the post along with her contact. I will say she was a dream to work with. Hope it helps https://www.facebook.com/CarolCadoo

message 2: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Gammon (sherrygammon) I had Paul do my cover for UNLOVABLE. My sales went from 150 for a six month period to over 15,000 in just over a year! He is EASY to work with, does and amazing job, and is beyond fair in his prices, especially considering the amount of work he puts in. I HIGHLY recommend him!! Here is my cover he did.
Unlovable (Port Fare, #1) by Sherry Gammon

message 3: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Bradshaw (cherylbradshawbooks) | 2 comments Paul's covers are very unique and different from many of the other "stock" photos you see everywhere. I had him do a novella for me (Whispers of Murder). It came out great.

message 4: by Ilana (last edited Oct 23, 2012 06:02AM) (new)

Ilana Katz | 2 comments Hi, I had to chime in because Create Imaginations is really AWESOME to work with - in all ways. Paul is extremely talented, takes great pride in his work, and will go a hundred extra miles to do his best. He wants his customers to be happy and for your book cover to reflect the story. He did my first book cover, and people loved it. I promise you he'll do my next one, too. Rarely do you find someone as the "full package" of greatness. Highly recommend! My book is here, if you want to see the cover.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Underground...