La Poseurs discussion

Getting Personal > Getting To Know You

Comments (showing 1-50 of 350) (350 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Cheyla, Impressive, Star Fox (new)

Cheyla (cheylaraine) | 1882 comments Mod
So, I have this really annoying habit.

I love to talk about myself. LOVE to.

This folder, unlike the usual introduction page, is built for the purpose of just that. You want to tell us about your shoe fetish? Let 'er rip. You love to hike? Share with us.

You may be surprised how many similarities we all have.

The catch: You can only share one fact at a time

And, go!

I'm totally antisocial. Very introverted. Around my friends, I can be a huge dweeb, but around strangers I'm that quiet loner with earbuds in.

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 327 comments I am a weirdo

message 3: by Cheyla, Impressive, Star Fox (new)

Boo *Loki/Avengers Fangirl!*(Miss Mischief) wrote: "I am a weirdo"
Likewise XD

I have five older brothers, and no sisters. I'm also the youngest.

message 4: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (new)

the sound of Autumn | 3132 comments Mod
I talk to myself all the time! Sometimes in Spanish, sometimes in mutters, sometimes in a series of giggles and snorts, it depends on my mood.

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 327 comments I have (mental and out loud) conversations with inanimate objects, myself, and my imaginary friends.

message 6: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (EJSchoenborn) | 379 comments Cheyla wrote: "So, I have this really annoying habit.

I love to talk about myself. LOVE to.

This folder, unlike the usual introduction page, is built for the purpose of just that. You want to tell us about your..."

Same! :)

When i get nervous or anxious about anything, I have a tendency to either (or both):
A) Rub my left wrist or just grab it like I'm hiding it from people
B) Hum Christmas carols, usually "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"

message 7: by Cheyla, Impressive, Star Fox (new)

When I get nervous, my teeth chatter incessantly.

message 8: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (new)

When I'm on the phone, I have to constantly be moving around. Usually I'll pace around.

message 9: by Cheyla, Impressive, Star Fox (new)

I hate this about myself, but I can't keep a secret very well. I have to tell someone.

message 10: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (new)

My voice gets incredibly high-pitched whenever I get defensive about something. I'll squeak so much that you'll be lucky if you understand what I'm saying (I have plenty of hand gestures to go along with it though.)

message 11: by Cheyla, Impressive, Star Fox (new)

I blush extremely easily- beet red, too. Some find it endearing :3

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 327 comments :o I have to be mobile when talking on a phone too!!!!!!

message 13: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (EJSchoenborn) | 379 comments When on the phone, I must be pacing. My voice will also be about an octave higher. :P

message 14: by Cheyla, Impressive, Star Fox (new)

I love mints! :D

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 327 comments I have a strangely deep voice.... It's like an octave deeper than all the other girls, and without the peppy 'Southern Accent.'

message 16: by Cheyla, Impressive, Star Fox (new)

I have a slight Tex'n Twang to my voice.

And I've never lived in texas.

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 327 comments I love the emoji - ._.

message 18: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (EJSchoenborn) | 379 comments I just freaked out because a book mentioned Wiconsin...
in reference to a serial killer (Jeffrey Dahmer) because he was a cannibal. :P

message 19: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (new)

Cheyla wrote: "I love mints! :D"

Me too! Mint gum is the only kind I like!

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 327 comments HOW can you not like bubble gum? I am like...... Gum critic. (if you've read Maximum Ride, I'm like Max and cookies. It's like Boo and gum. Evaluating every fine little gummy detail.)

message 21: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (last edited Sep 17, 2012 08:37PM) (new)

I LOVE Maximum Ride!

Which reminds me- I bawl hysterically when it comes to the really sad parts in a book. If I don't cry at least once during a book (unless it's just supposed to be for comical purposes, of course) then I am left unsatisfied. A book has to be able to rip that emotion out of you!

message 22: by Cheyla, Impressive, Star Fox (new)

Gum is my nervous habit. I chew it when I'm bored, antsy, hungry, or... um, bored. I can honestly say that as long as it doesn't taste like key-lime pie, I chew it, indifferent to taste.

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 327 comments I cried in the middle of class because of WHERE THE RED FERN GROWS.
^oh god.... So sad.^

message 24: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (new)

Boo *Loki/Avengers Fangirl!*(Miss Mischief) wrote: "I cried in the middle of class because of WHERE THE RED FERN GROWS.
^oh god.... So sad.^"

Heh... I laughed during that movie... and couldn't stop laughing.

message 25: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (Marlene1001) | 490 comments I sing all the time. And when I say "all the time", I mean it. On the bus ride home. At school (humming quitely, but still). When I'm working on something. When I'm reading (even though then just sometimes). In short: ALL THE TIME!
It's the only way to get the annoying songs out of my head. But that way I'm annoying everybody else. ^^'

message 26: by Cheyla, Impressive, Star Fox (new)

I like my hair messy, rumpled, and unruly looking. I believe it feeds to my wild-child looks, my rugged-meets-tribal style. :D

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 327 comments the sound of Autumn wrote: "Boo *Loki/Avengers Fangirl!*(Miss Mischief) wrote: "I cried in the middle of class because of WHERE THE RED FERN GROWS.
^oh god.... So sad.^"

Heh... I laughed during that movie... and couldn't st..."

The movie suuuuuuuuuuuucks. The book rips your heart out and shoves it into a storm drain.

█║ ✕ Aesthetic Indelible  ‟Aɴɢeʟ‟ (sirsly) Tell me to do something: I hate doing it. DON'T tell me to do something, I'll do it all by myself.

message 29: by Cheyla, Impressive, Star Fox (new)

Whoa- I'm like that too. Especially with movies.. when people refer me to a movie, it automatically turns me off from it. However; mention it casually without telling me to watch and I'll probably give into curiosity and check it out.

█║ ✕ Aesthetic Indelible  ‟Aɴɢeʟ‟ (sirsly) XD

I'm a person who falls for someone who has a soft voice, such as: Chris Rene, or (view spoiler) . If they sang to me, I'd fall asleep quicker than any bullet, and if I'm not sleeping I'm smiling like a retard in awe.

message 31: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (new)

I've already told some poeple this, but I like showers in the dark.

█║ ✕ Aesthetic Indelible  ‟Aɴɢeʟ‟ (sirsly) the sound of Autumn wrote: "I've already told some poeple this, but I like showers in the dark."

HOW? XD That sounds somehow scary.

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 327 comments the sound of Autumn wrote: "I've already told some poeple this, but I like showers in the dark."

Cheyla wrote: "Whoa- I'm like that too. Especially with movies.. when people refer me to a movie, it automatically turns me off from it. However; mention it casually without telling me to watch and I'll probably ..."
ditto and ditto. I don't particularly like it pitch dark (that could create problems with theh razor) but the lights on (anywhere, even) just annoy me

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) I hate it when you can hear someone drink. I also hate it when people have ice in a cup and then they swirl it around with their spoon or their straw, etc… it just irks me.

█║ ✕ Aesthetic Indelible  ‟Aɴɢeʟ‟ (sirsly) I HATE when people eat with their mouths open, it makes me want to slap them, I also hate when people talk either over me or at me rudely.

message 36: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (new)

I cuddle with my blankets at night. I don't sleep under them, I bring them up next to me and practically hug them. (Otherwise known as a "blanket-hog".)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) I kiss my cat too much- like… sometimes my uncle forces me to not kiss him for a day otherwise he'll take my video game privileges away or something >.<

I also can't stand when people chew with their mouths open; this one girl in kindergarten… I mean… It was so annoying; my ears were just… blegh. It made me want to twitch and have a spasm out of pure discomfort. I randomly burst or saying, "would you stop that!?!"

I too do not like it when people interrupt me. An interruption here and there out of accident or impulse is okay with me, but eventually I get angry and I usually end up saying something smart and a little insulting; the other classmates usually find it funny though but not the person being victimized.

message 38: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (new)

♥Angel♥ ~Dylan O'Brien Is Mine Forever, AND EVER♥ wrote: "I HATE when people eat with their mouths open, it makes me want to slap them, I also hate when people talk either over me or at me rudely."

Akin to that, I hate obnoxiously loud people. PEOPLE WHO TALK LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME AND CAN BE HEARD ACROSS THE ROOM. I just want to smack around people like that. Who the heck didn't give you enough attention as a child to make you do this?!

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 327 comments the sound of Autumn wrote: "I cuddle with my blankets at night. I don't sleep under them, I bring them up next to me and practically hug them. (Otherwise known as a "blanket-hog".)"

O.o WHY do you keep saying things that I do!? .__. I DO THAT ALL THEH TIME

message 40: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (new)

Boo *Loki/Avengers Fangirl!*(Miss Mischief) wrote: "the sound of Autumn wrote: "I cuddle with my blankets at night. I don't sleep under them, I bring them up next to me and practically hug them. (Otherwise known as a "blanket-hog".)"

O.o WHY do you..."

Because I am another, modified version of you, you just don't know it yet. o.O

message 41: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (new)

^I'm weird because I say shit like that.

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 327 comments *gasp* I just knew I had a clone!

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 327 comments (there's too much awesomeness for just one of me)
I'm running out of ways to say 'me too'!!!

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) A distant friend of mine does not laugh often but when she does, it is always exaggerated and annoyingly loud…

message 45: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (new)

I have a different password for every site that requires one.

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 679 comments I smile really really easily... and it doesn't help that I have dimples... *sighs*

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 327 comments Whatz wrong with dimples *narrows eyes* I have dimples. And a non-stop smile.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Maybe he/she(?) doesn't like dimples…

I haven't seen anyone with dimples yet so I don't know.

message 49: by the sound of Autumn, Oh dear. (new)

I giggle loudly at funny things I remember out of nowhere, but I'll never tell anybody exactly what it was I remembered.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) I smile at funny memories all the time and my aunt thinks I am crazy partially for that reason.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7