Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) Clockwork Angel question

Team Will or Team Jem? Or both?
Isabel Isabel Sep 17, 2012 02:44PM
Team Will. I choose guys for looks. But he gets better in Clockwork Prince.

JEM!!!

Team Will. I know she loves Jem but I hope she chooses Will in the end.

Jem. He just deserves her more. <3

team will. i love his personality! even though he comes off as sort of a jerk, you have to read the second one to figure out why he acts like that! and even in this one, you can tell he loves her

I can't choose. I love both of them. But for Tessa, I choose Will

Linda It's a hard one they both sound amazing lol. ...more
Sep 23, 2012 05:51AM · flag

I love them both! For Tessa I pick Will. But I want Jem to be happy!

Both. Tessa is so f*cking lucky ajaja

deleted member Sep 28, 2012 01:43PM   0 votes
Is this a real question? LOL

Maya (last edited Oct 12, 2012 04:48PM ) Oct 12, 2012 04:47PM   0 votes
I'm team both. I just, love them both. No I don't love just because he's dying or no I don't love Will because of the curse. I just love their personalities and their behavior and the way the act around Tessa. They both really deserve her and I'm scared that no matter what, I am going to be crying over one of them in Clockwork Princess ! I just want them BOTH to be happy!

Team will totally!!!!!

I choose will although jem doesnt deserve to die alone :(

I love Jem, I really do...

but for Tessa - and me! - WILLIAM HERONDALE<33 is the only one!

Team Will. I don't doubt that she loves Jem in a certain way. Who wouldn't? But for Tessa I think she will always love Will with a passion because it's just in her heart and she will love Jem because he is so good for her and safe. All I know is Cassandra Clare has me worried. We all knew it Jace..always. But this? I'm not so sure I'm on the winning team.

deleted member Oct 01, 2012 10:54AM   0 votes
TEAM WILL, he deserves so much more then what he has!!

Team Will, but Jem should find another girl so he doesn't die alone

Arwen I agree
Sep 27, 2012 09:05PM · flag

I mean, he more than deserves whatever he wants. <3 You rarely find such a genuinely pure, sweet, lovely, honest, thoroughly GOOD character as Jem. Sweet, kind, and quiet, he has none of the fire that Will has, but I personally like that.

I mean, especially since Will pretty much eyef--ked her every chance he got and pushed her up against walls to make out with her. Jem is much more of a gentleman, and considerate. Not to say that he can't have his passionate moments... >:D

I DONT WANT JEM TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both of them

specially now that i've read Clockwork Prince :)

in CA i liked both but i would prefer Jem now i love them both equally

deleted member Sep 23, 2012 05:27PM   0 votes
BOTH

I love them both but even though Jem is really sweet throughout the the books i found myself routing for will to get tessa and was strangly a bit mad when tessa was with jem...so will

Jem, you're sweet, you're nice, but you ain't got nothing on freaking Will Herondale!! Will and Tessa HAVE TO end up together!

Although Jem deserves better after all he's been through...I am still Team Will! I can't predict who Tessa will end up with, and I'm very anxious. Can't wait for Clockwork Princess!!

There's no reason she can't marry Jem and then Will after Jem dies. I mean, he doesn't seem to be long for this world.

Wow, sorry...that sounded pretty harsh, but it's kind of what I think. :(

Lena said "I choose Will although Jem didn't deserve to die Alone"

I totally agree but I hope it works out in a way so Will doesn't feel like a second choice amazing
I love them bothe but 4 Tessa and Me I always Say and believe WILL HENROLD
-A

BOTH <3

Team Jem <3

Team Will! But then I think Team Jem because he sounds like a sweetheart...but Will sounds sexy! LOL. How about Team EDWARD! hahah

Team Will!!!!!!

Team Jem. Though he deserves better.

deleted member Sep 17, 2012 06:37PM   0 votes
both. i just want a happy ending. PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSEEE. *sniffle*

Before reading book 2, I would lean toward Jem. He does deserve her, and she will probably be better off with him. I just got book 2in themail. I do feel she may go for Wild Will. That's the way we women are. We need look more to the future with the guy.

but for tess to get with will dose it mean jem has to die