The Mortal Instruments discussion

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)
This topic is about City of Glass
City of Glass > Anyone haven't read this one yet?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claudia (last edited Sep 17, 2012 01:59PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Claudia | 56 comments Looking for some readers to join me in this read

Claudia | 56 comments No one would like to join me...I'm about to start this read...Jump on board if you like

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) | 83 comments Loved this book! Enjoy!

Claudia | 56 comments ஐAndreaஐ wrote: "Loved this book! Enjoy!"

Thanks...so far I'm enjoying this one

Mockingjay (mockingjaymina) | 1 comments Love love love love! No other words for this...

Cathy Caffas kowalkowski | 4 comments This book was great. Better than 2 others in the series! Enjoy.

Claudia | 56 comments Jace really likes Simon...he saved his life again...WOW! Enjoying it

Cathy Caffas kowalkowski | 4 comments He must be feeling secure in Clary's love...for that moment. Plus, doesn't he say that Clary losing Simon would cause her hurt and he doesn't want her to hurt ever?

Claudia | 56 comments Cathy wrote: "He must be feeling secure in Clary's love...for that moment. Plus, doesn't he say that Clary losing Simon would cause her hurt and he doesn't want her to hurt ever?"
It's so nice of him to think about Clary feelings

Cathy Caffas kowalkowski | 4 comments It is! Most men wouldn't be like that. Simon is like that, too. Well, I'm getting a head of myself. I don't want to give a spoiler. I can't wait for you to get to the latest book!

~Hannah~Musicale~ (hhs_piano4ever) | 12 comments I've only read the first book so far...I am rather a long way from the third. I can't get the Mortal Instruments Series from my library...so sad...

Chihara Banana (Detectivechinchan) | 3 comments I'm reading it ! And it was really the best. especially when they finally revealed that Clary and Jace weren't true siblings. *ding ding ding* I feel like i won on a lottery or something. haha

SHINY I read it twice and I LOVE IT!

Claudia | 56 comments Christaine wrote: "I'm reading it ! And it was really the best. especially when they finally revealed that Clary and Jace weren't true siblings. *ding ding ding* I feel like i won on a lottery or something. haha"

I felt the same way...it was a relief...lol

Billie (ducky14) i am reading it now. like, it in my hand kinda now.

Allison Janezic (allilj) | 29 comments Yes I've read it and love it as much as the others. :D

Billie (ducky14) i am now reading city of fallen angels. i finshed city of glass in less then 2 days

Allison Janezic (allilj) | 29 comments Billie wrote: "i am now reading city of fallen angels. i finshed city of glass in less then 2 days"

They are addictive. I remember reading up until 2am in the morning and having to be at work in a few hours. LOLOLOL My best friend thought something was wrong with me because I'm a total TV addict and actually did not watch any TV until I finished CP2.

Jackie | 4 comments LOVED IT!

message 20: by Rima (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rima Bhakta | 9 comments Love these books and the prequels too!!! Can't wait till city of heavenly fire comes out!!

Krysia Rodic (krysiathedivergent) | 5 comments asdfghjkl *KEYBOARD SLAM* -K