YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Challenge Archive > Highest Number of Comments Challenge!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 277 (277 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Jonababez (last edited Sep 16, 2012 09:00AM) (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Hi everyone!!

To make things more excited and more fun here in our group, we decided to have a WEEKLY CHALLENGE! Yeah, that's right, a weekly challenge, and there will be one winner that will be picked and announced every Sunday! The winner will get to choose an eBook from the prize list.

We will begin our weekly challenge tomorrow and it is entitled: Highest Number of Comments Challenge! Based from the title itself, the member who will have the most number of comments posted in any of our group discussions will be the winner. Are you all excited? This will be so much fun!

Here's the prize list:
Easy by Tammara Webber Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga, #4) by Colleen Houck The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis Sempre by J.M. Darhower Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout The Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt Unlikely Allies by Tiffany King Storm (Elemental, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer The Dark Light by Sara Walsh Fragile by M. Leighton Hollyweird by Terri Clark Guitar Notes by Mary Amato Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1) by Wendy Higgins The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa Chasing Nikki (Chasing Nikki, #1) by Lacey Weatherford The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) by Aimee Carter Dante's Girl by Courtney Cole Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes  Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff The Rock Star's Daughter (Treadwell Academy, #1) by Caitlyn Duffy Touch (Denazen, #1) by Jus Accardo Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie

For any questions, just leave them here and we moderators will answer them for you. Oh, me and the other moderators are not allowed to win from the contests. Yeah, that's too sad, LOL!

So, who's up for the challenge?? Let me know and comment here if you will join!

message 2: by Novel (last edited Sep 16, 2012 09:06AM) (new)

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments Yay! Winning a book just for making comments? too easy! LOL. Too bad I can't be a part of this challenge... Anyway, we are encouraging everyone to join!

message 3: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments I added the prize list. :)

ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥ (unheard) | 2446 comments WOW! those are gorgeous books .. only if I was a great commentator LOL xD but I'm in ..

message 5: by Novel (new)

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments ɑƨħŵɑɡ wrote: "WOW! those are gorgeous books .. only if I was a great commentator LOL xD but I'm in .."

you can comment about ANYTHING! that's the good thing about this challenge... it's very easy! so...comment away! LOL

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments ɑƨħŵɑɡ wrote: "I will try :D"

since Novel and Jona are chatty, feel free to comment whenever they do and before you know it you've commented a lot. I think Jona and Novel made me a MOD so I forfeit my chances of winning... =P

message 8: by Novel (new)

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "ɑƨħŵɑɡ wrote: "I will try :D"

since Novel and Jona are chatty, feel free to comment whenever they do and before you know it you've commented a lot. I think Jona and Novel made me a MOD so I forfe..."

you got that right girl! LOL, jk! =p

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments Novel wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "ɑƨħŵɑɡ wrote: "I will try :D"

since Novel and Jona are chatty, feel free to comment whenever they do and before you know it you've commented a lot. I think Jona and Nov..."

I knew it... tsk, tsk... ;)

message 10: by Novel (new)

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Novel wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "ɑƨħŵɑɡ wrote: "I will try :D"

since Novel and Jona are chatty, feel free to comment whenever they do and before you know it you've commented a lot. I thin..."

LOL! I suggested to Jona yesterday that maybe we should start a word game or something so that the participants have other means to comment. what do you think?

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments Novel wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Novel wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "ɑƨħŵɑɡ wrote: "I will try :D"

since Novel and Jona are chatty, feel free to comment whenever they do and before you know it you'..."

i agree... =) since that's how i started commenting as well...

message 12: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Try :D

message 13: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Beatrice wrote: "Try :D"

Way to go Beatrice!!

message 14: by Jalyn (new)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments I'm in :) Just to clarify...we comment all week right?

message 15: by Jonababez (last edited Sep 17, 2012 06:33AM) (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Yup, that's right!! And The member who will have the most number of comments within this week will be the winner! ;)

message 16: by Juls (new)

Juls (juls1980) | 287 comments great selection of books! i will try to comment as much as i can :)

message 17: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Juls wrote: "great selection of books! i will try to comment as much as i can :)"

Nice one Juls! ;)

message 18: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Anyone else who will join????

message 19: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) I shall try, ya know! Why not?

message 20: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya know! Why not?"

Way to go Sarah!!

message 21: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya know! Why not?"

Way to go Sarah!!"

I am trying my darnest! Does it show? XP

message 22: by Novel (new)

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya know! Why not?"

Way to go Sarah!!"

I am trying my darnest! Does it show? XP"

Hey you're doing great! just keep on posting your comments!

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments I hope more people will join... i enjoy seeing our group active today... =)

message 24: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya know! Why not?"

Way to go Sarah!!"

Hey you're doing great! just keep on posting your comments!"

Thank you! I will! Do these comments count?

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya know! Why not?"

Way to go Sarah!!"

Hey you're doing great! just keep on posting y..."

yep! =) excellent job on the comments by the way. jona, novel and i are here to chat with if you want to keep your points up... =D

message 26: by Novel (new)

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya know! Why not?"

Way to go Sarah!!"

Hey you're doing great! just keep on posting y..."

yes! =)

message 27: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya know! Why not?"

Way to go Sarah!!"

Hey you're doing great! just kee..."

You guys are not participating?

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya know! Why not?"

Way to go Sarah!!"

Hey y..."

we can't... =( otherwise, we'll hog all the prizes, hehehe... =)

message 29: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya know! Why not?"

Way to go Sarah!!"

I am trying my darnest! Does it sh..."

Awwww...too bad....OH WELL! XP Less competition! lol

message 30: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya know! Why not?"

Way to go Sarah!!"

Hey y..."

We're participating! But we're not allowed to win! LOL! Because we're moderators, and we comment a lot, we might be the winners! That will be unfair to you guys! LOL!

message 31: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya know! Why not?"

Way to go Sarah!!"

I am trying my darnest! Does it sh..."

hmmm...good point! Well, it's fun either way though!

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya know! Why not?"

Way to go Sarah!!"

I am trying my darnes..."

yea, before jona, novel and I are mostly the ones posting, now the threads are hopping... =)

message 33: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya know! Why not?"

Way to go Sarah!!"

I am tr..."

it's fun to watch, and reply to! I might just figure that I want to keep going with this even when there's no competition, no promises though!

message 34: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya know! Why not?"

..."

There are so many things to look forward to!
We have weekly challenges, and upcoming monthly challenges! ;)

message 35: by Novel (new)

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya know! Why not?"

..."

cool! I just checked the stats and you're moving up way too fast! i think you're a comment away to be the 2nd highest among the participants.

message 36: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya kno..."

Referring to me? That's awesome!

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya know! Why not?"

..."

you can do this everyday and you'll win for sure... =)

message 38: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya kno..."

I have classes and homework though, those come first!

message 39: by Novel (new)

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I sha..."

yeah, you're now the 2nd highest...you just need more or less 20 comments to be on the top. you're good! =)

message 40: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I shall try, ya kno..."

That means we need more participants!
Invite your friends to join the group! ;)

message 41: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Jona wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah ..."

Hmmm...maybe I will!

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona w..."

great! looking forward to meeting new people here. =)

message 43: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Novel wrote: "Sarah ..."

I will get around inviting people as soon as I can....lol

message 44: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) I invited all the friends I have on goodreads to join this group, there were a few that were already in this group though...

message 45: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Sarah wrote: "I invited all the friends I have on goodreads to join this group, there were a few that were already in this group though..."

Good job Sarah!! ;)

message 46: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Jona wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I invited all the friends I have on goodreads to join this group, there were a few that were already in this group though..."

Good job Sarah!! ;)"

Yay~ They may or may not join, I'm just not entirely sure.

Angel / YA rules!/ | 958 comments It's ok, we're grateful for the effort... =)

message 48: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Angel / YA rules!/ wrote: "It's ok, we're grateful for the effort... =)"

okay then! It would be cool if they join though! Because they do great reviews on YouTube, they might bring some interesting insights with them!

message 49: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle Nice prize list, guys!!! I have most of the books already, though. :D Like I'm going to win anyway :)
Good luck everyone!

message 50: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Gisbelle wrote: "Nice prize list, guys!!! I have most of the books already, though. :D Like I'm going to win anyway :)
Good luck everyone!"

Thank you! DFTBA~

« previous 1 3 4 5 6
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.