The Sword and Laser discussion

A Memory of Light (The Wheel of Time, #14)
This topic is about A Memory of Light
Scifi / Fantasy News > Brandon Sanderson's thoughts on finishing A Memory of Light

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Micah (onemorebaker) | 1071 comments Hey guys this may be old news to some but I just found it and thought all of you WOT fans in S&L might be interested too. Brandon Sanderson has a blog post from Aug. 1st that is him saying a thoughtful piece about his time spent writing the last 3 books in WOT. I really enjoyed reading it and am thankful that such a talented author could bring this series to a close. I hope to meet Mr. Sanderson one day just to tell him "Thank You!"

http://brandonsanderson.com/blog/1101...

message 2: by Rik (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rik | 777 comments I've had the privilege of meeting him twice at signings which after our brief conversations led to the somewhat humorous fact that my 3rd Mistborn book is signed with a Wheel of Time reference and Towers of Midnight (WOT book for those who don't know) has a Mistborn reference.

I didn't know who he was when he got the gig but given how much I love WOT I made it my mission to find out. I actually ended up liking his Mistborn series better than the WOT series.