Happily Ever After Cafe discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shay (new)

Shay (shaylyn318) | 66 comments I am reading Open Country (Blood Rose, #2) by Kaki Warner right now. The hero Hank has an accident and has amnesia. I have also read Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella where the heroine has amnesia. What other books are there where one of the characters have amnesia?

message 2: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 14526 comments I'll have to look at my "Who Am I" shelf and get back to you. My computer is really slow so might be a while ☺

message 3: by Gerrie (new)

Gerrie | 2856 comments The first book in Mary Jo Putney's Lost Lord Series, Loving A Lost Lord. Loving A Lost Lord (Lost Lords #1) by Mary Jo Putney

A nobleman awakens as he's washed up on a beach. He has amnesia, and thinks that the woman who's found him and nurses him is his wife. I really enjoyed it, and certainly recommend it.

I know I've read others with this plot, and like Pamela, I'll check my shelves, and get back to you.

message 4: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (bvicki) I read Enticed by His Forgotten Lover (Pregnancy & Passion, #1) by Maya Banks not too long ago and it had a hero with amnesia.

Lisa - (Aussie Girl) | 13013 comments Until You (Westmoreland, #3) by Judith McNaught The heroine has anmesia after being hit in the head while getting off a ship and is mistakenly though of as the fiancee of the man who the hero has accidently run over with his carriage. Secrets and misunderstandings abound in the usual Judith McNaught style!.

message 6: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 14526 comments here is a few

Sweet Revenge by Lynsay Sands Saving Grace (Serve and Protect, #2) by Norah Wilson Remember Me by Sharon Sala Forget Me Not (SEAL Team 12, #1) by Marliss Melton Someone to Watch Over Me (Bow Street Runners, #1) by Lisa Kleypas Silent Run (Silent, #1) by Barbara Freethy

message 7: by Heather L (new)

Heather L  (wordtrix) | 1193 comments Two that readily come to mind:

Forget Me Not by Elizabeth Lowell
When a Stranger Loves Me by Julianne MacLean

message 8: by Shay (new)

Shay (shaylyn318) | 66 comments Thanks, now I have a good list, I hope my library has most of these.

message 9: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (last edited Sep 11, 2012 08:33AM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 21897 comments I have a shelf entitled, "Amnesia or Not" - as some characters fake it. Most of these I've read, but not all. Here are a few, that haven't been mentioned:

Unforgettable by Meryl Sawyer The Greek Tycoon's Unwilling Wife by Kate Walker Taming the Wolf (de Burgh, #1) by Deborah Simmons Marchese's Forgotten Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2899) by Michelle Reid When a Texan Gambles (Wife Lottery, #2) by Jodi Thomas Fangs for the Memories (Young Brothers, #1) by Kathy LoveSlightly Sinful (Bedwyn Saga, #5) by Mary Balogh Come Love a Stranger by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss Scandalous by Candace Camp Uncommon Vows by Mary Jo Putney Midsummer Moon by Laura Kinsale A Kiss to Remember (Fairleigh Sisters, #1) by Teresa Medeiros Into Thin Air by Cindy Miles The Accidental Wedding (Devil Riders, #4) by Anne Gracie The Law and Miss Penny by Sharon Ihle A Knight to Remember (Blood Sword Legacy, #3.5) by Karin Tabke The Darkest Hour (KGI, #1) by Maya Banks Seduction of a Proper Gentleman (Last Man Standing, #4) by Victoria Alexander Pleasures of a Notorious Gentleman (London's Greatest Lovers, #2) by Lorraine Heath The Amorous Education of Celia Seaton (The Burgundy Club, #3) by Miranda Neville Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1) by Christine Feehan Another Time (Harlequin Presents, No 1211) by Susan Napier Reckless Conduct (Harlequin Presents, No 1847) by Susan NapierFade To Midnight (McClouds & Friends, #7) by Shannon McKenna

message 10: by Shay (last edited Sep 11, 2012 11:33AM) (new)

Shay (shaylyn318) | 66 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "I have a shelf entitled, "Amnesia or Not" - as some characters fake it. Most of these I've read, but not all. Here are a few, that haven't been mentioned:

Joni An Unforgettable Story by Joni Eareckson Tada [bookcover:Th..."

Wow! Should have known you would contribute to my TBR list haha. Oh and thanks for the reminder,I read The Darkest Hour by Maya Banks. I knew I read another amnesia book but couldn't remember what it was.