Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading Sept 10?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2052 comments Mod
This week I'm starting on an anthology- Once Bitten, Forever Burned by Eve Langlais & Stacey Kennedy

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Reading What a Dragon Should Know now and after that either Hidden Away or The Duke Is Mine (need to read this before moving on to The Ugly Duchess).

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 992 comments I'm working on The Third Duke's The Charm. I adored her previous stories, One Whisper Away and Twice Fallen.

message 4: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments It's duchess week for me. Reading Shana Galen's The Making of a Duchess and EJ's The Ugly Duchess.

message 5: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1886 comments Mod
I finished Tami Hoag's Ashes to Ashes over the weekend and now I'm reading Dead Heatby Bronwyn Parry. It's a romantic suspense set in the Australian outback. I was excited to get this one since it's available on Kindle. The price is pretty steep at 15 bucks. But it beats ordering it from Australia which is the only other way I'd be able to get it.

message 6: by Phoenix77 (new)

Phoenix77 | 346 comments Theresa wrote: "It's duchess week for me. Reading Shana Galen's The Making of a Duchess and EJ's The Ugly Duchess."

I'll be joining you at the duchess party :)
I'm reading Isabella Bradford's When You Wish Upon a Duke & When the Duchess Said Yes

message 7: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
I am working on Crossed by Ally Condie and after that I plan on reading The Ugly Duchess by EJ.

message 8: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments Phoenix77 wrote: "Theresa wrote: "It's duchess week for me. Reading Shana Galen's The Making of a Duchess and EJ's The Ugly Duchess."

I'll be joining you at the duchess party :)
I'm reading Isabella Bradford's W..."

Hee! How are you liking Their Graces, Phoenix? I finished my duchesses and then read a duke--Shana Galen's When You Give a Duke a Diamond. I really liked that one; uptight hero and smart heroine each making each other stronger.

Up next for me is Tessa Dare's A Lady by Midnight.

message 9: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments Just finished Brenda Novak's free novella WHEN WE TOUCH followed by WHEN LIGHTNING STRIKES. I really liked both of them. I wished the first story with Olivia and Brandon had been a full blown book instead of a novella but it was still good. I'm liking the characters and am looking forward to visiting Whiskey Creek again soon.

message 10: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2052 comments Mod
I read The Ugly Duchess this past week and Loved It! I also finished reading Silver by Rhiannon Held and Marley's Choice by Lora Leigh.

Planning on starting on Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Maas this weekend.