Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1) Taking Chances discussion

Liam

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mollie ***********SPOILER************

I know I read how Liam looks so much like Harper and nothing like Chase, but my mind chose to ignore that part and pretend Harper was raising a little Chase. If it were up to me and I couldn't change Chase's fate then I'd at least ask for Liam to be a cute mini Chase. *tear* Oh, Chase! *tear*

Amanda I thought the same thing! I wanted him to look like Chase! I was really disappointed that he didn't.

* Sara Johns* Same here! In my mind he was the spitting image of Chase.

message 4: by Dee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dee Agreed! I was actually hoping that they would name him Chase not use Chase as the middle name. and yes I was so angry and upset that he didn't look a thing like Chase!

message 5: by Molly (new)

Molly McAdams I have to say, Marisa may or may not have hit something on the nose.

Just saying ;) ♥

Laplumedelyla Molly wrote: "I have to say, Marisa may or may not have hit something on the nose.

Just saying ;) ♥"

That would be just AWESOME!!!

Rachel Rae Molly wrote: "I have to say, Marisa may or may not have hit something on the nose.

Just saying ;) ♥"

Molly please dont tease us!! I dont think my heart can take it after the rollercoaster u put me through!!! lol

But OMG that would be Freakin awesome!! :)

Elisa Molly wrote: "I have to say, Marisa may or may not have hit something on the nose.

Just saying ;) ♥"

Molly,
Are you thinking sequel? Or someone else's point of view?

message 9: by Molly (new)

Molly McAdams Well I'm doing Chase's POV for sure...and then there's a possibility of spin-offs for Bree, Carter and Jeremy...as well as a "sequel" for when Liam's grown.

But those last ones are all possibilities!

message 10: by April (new) - added it

April Just curious, how could there be a Chase POV if he dies halfway through the book? Is it just his POV till he dies? That would leave out a whole half of the story.....

message 11: by Molly (new)

Molly McAdams April wrote: "Just curious, how could there be a Chase POV if he dies halfway through the book? Is it just his POV till he dies? That would leave out a whole half of the story....."

It will leave out 40% of TC, but then again Taking Chances was REALLY really long. This may just end up turning into a Novella, I'm not sure, I'll just have to see when I get there.

message 12: by Molly (new)

Molly McAdams Marisa wrote: "So excited to hear Molly....... thats my dream book anyway Liam looking like his daddy with the same swagger!!!!"

Hahahaha I told my best friend last night -who was Team Brandon throughout the whole thing- that I wanted to make him the perfect combo of Brandon and Chase and she goes OOO THAT would be a fun man. hahaha

Amanda I think Liam should fall in love only for everyone to find out its the daughter of the witch that drugged Chase...... Would the "family of second chances" be able to deal with that?

message 14: by Molly (new)

Molly McAdams Amanda wrote: "I think Liam should fall in love only for everyone to find out its the daughter of the witch that drugged Chase...... Would the "family of second chances" be able to deal with that?"

Good question! Who knows??

message 15: by Molly (new)

Molly McAdams Amanda wrote: "I think Liam should fall in love only for everyone to find out its the daughter of the witch that drugged Chase...... Would the "family of second chances" be able to deal with that?"

;)

message 16: by S. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S. Marisa wrote: "dont worry ladies you know babies can change there look as they growup.... I'am thinking another book with a grown up Liam who is a spitting image of Chase who fall hard for a little honey & calls ..."

Love this Idea!

Sonia Marisa wrote: "dont worry ladies you know babies can change there look as they growup.... I'am thinking another book with a grown up Liam who is a spitting image of Chase who fall hard for a little honey & calls ..."

I agree with this. Pretty pretty pretty please?!?

Roselin Denis I just finish reading the story Molly and am still crying after closing the book. Great story TEAM CHASE

message 19: by Molly (new)

Molly McAdams ♥ ♥

KarenH Geez, I feel so...alone. LOL I'm totally TEAM BRANDON. He's hot, sweet, sincere, funny, faithful, has great tats and should be knighted into sainthood for what he unselfishly did. I'm glad Liam doesn't look like Chase because Brandon has enough to remind him that he was second choice.

message 21: by Molly (new)

Molly McAdams WOO WOO TEAMBRANDON!!!! ♥

Demica Woodrow i dont think brandon was a second chioce at all if you think about it. again the girl was in love with two different men, i mean how does a girl that was virgin at life really know how to react or face the things that came at her when i woman with lots of experience wouldnt deal with it without screwing something up. Now she would have met guy with all the qualities of brandon and chase that would been her perfect man but i think she was equally in love with both men.This book just shows how llife can throw some really hard balls at you but you just have to pick yourself up and be strong and love everything and everybody around you.

Priscilla I love team Brandon he's a real man ,tears when does it stop.

Jamie Whitwood Team Chase. Why can't Liam be an reincarnate of him?

❤️Melanie G.📖💛 A book for Liam would be awesome!! Please give us more.

message 26: by Cindy (last edited Jul 19, 2013 10:33AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cindy It doesn"t matter who the baby looked like, it matters that poor Chase was killed off...My heart was broken and a cried like a baby.
I just finished reading Stealing Harper..it was awesome, still cried during the book and the end. It was nice to read how much love Chase had for Harper. It did take me a while to read this book after taking chances.

message 27: by Christian (last edited Sep 29, 2013 01:00AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Christian KarenH wrote: "Geez, I feel so...alone. LOL I'm totally TEAM BRANDON. He's hot, sweet, sincere, funny, faithful, has great tats and should be knighted into sainthood for what he unselfishly did. I'm glad Liam doe..."

I am so there with you, you are not alone lol!!! TEAM BRANDON!!! But I felt like Chase was always 2nd choice, she would have picked Brandon if it weren't for Liam.

Rebecca Team brandon though I did feel that shecwould get with chase st the beginning I love branfon hot, sweet caring naughty I cried when it cameto that part of tthe book more pleased TEAM BRANDON ♥♥♥♥♥