Mock Printz 2022 discussion

Ask the Passengers
This topic is about Ask the Passengers
Mock Printz 2013 > Ask The Passengers by AS King

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kathy (thebrainlair) | 198 comments Doesn't release until end of October but already has 6 starred reviews! It's right up there with Seraphina and Code Name Verity in reviewer esteem. It will definitely be noted here after release, but if you've had the opportunity to read this already, what are your thoughts?

Faith | 4 comments I absolutely loved this book. I think it's definitely a contender. It's thought proving without being over the top and likeable. I might not have loved every character but I could definitely understand why they choose their actions. I wasn't completely sold on the ending; it felt a little too neat for me. But I really enjoyed this one.

Whitney (wsquared) | 68 comments This totally blew me away when I read it a couple months ago. A fresh perspective on LGBT issues as they relate to teens and truly engaging. I agree with Faith on the ending, but that didn't hinder my enjoyment of the novel. This will likely stay as my top personal read of the year and I can see it entering as a strong contender in the Printz discussions.