The YA Book Club discussion

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Contemporary > The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Mikaela (mikeyla) | 9 comments This book was amazing. I really love how the characters fall in love on a plane and how in the end you see that his whole study is the title of the book.

Emma I haven't read this yet, but it sounds pretty good. i'll put it on my to-read list! :)

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 491 comments Emma3501 wrote: "I haven't read this yet, but it sounds pretty good. i'll put it on my to-read list! :)"

Add it... this book is too cute!

Mikaela (mikeyla) | 9 comments Shambhawi wrote: "Emma3501 wrote: "I haven't read this yet, but it sounds pretty good. i'll put it on my to-read list! :)"

Add it... this book is too cute!"

Have you read it before?

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 491 comments Yeah.. loved it :D

Mikaela (mikeyla) | 9 comments what was your favorite part and who was your fave charrie ?

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 491 comments I really loved it when (view spoiler)

Favorite character? If the book features a hot, British guy who is doing his term paper on you-know-what do you even have to ask?

YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey Omigod, this book was so cuuute!

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments OMG.. I just finished this book yesterday.. AND I LOVED IT!!! No love triangles, and it was perfect. couldn't have asked for more. I wish something like this happened to me...

message 10: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Oh my god!!!!! This book was so good, i read it in like an hour!!!!!! I agree with Abigail, the no love triangle part was a definite plus, and Oliver is so cute and awesome!!!!!!! but i'm pretty sure he was joking when he said he was doing his paper on (view spoiler)

Mikaela (mikeyla) | 9 comments When I read the book i thought it was amazing that the love triangle vanished in to thin air with this book and yet still carried an amazing plot and just enough drama to keep the reader interested

message 12: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma there was never really a love triangle. but i totally agree about the rest! :)

thesonereader | 1 comments this book is cute!!! too quick to read.. i like this to have a sequel ^^

message 14: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma no! this was the kind of book where it could be ruined with a sequel!
the author is writing another short romance book though.

Katie (acaciabubbles) | 10 comments This book was beyond adorable. I sat and rad it in one sitting and the only bad part of it was the book had to end. Such a cute book!

message 16: by Kay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kay (katerz1997) | 74 comments I loved this book it was amazing I think that a sequal would ruine it!!!!!

message 17: by Lydia (new) - added it

Lydia (lydlab09) | 110 comments On my to-read list! I can't wait to be done all of this school work so that I can start reading books I actually want to read!

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments I can't wait for the next one!

message 19: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma there's going to be a second book?????

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments no, the next one from the author.

message 21: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma oh, yeah! i'm super excited too!

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments THIS IS WHAT HAPPY LOOKS LIKE. Boy, I wish I knew what happy looked like.

Sarah (sarah_endipity) Hahahahaha wow you guys

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments ... I am a stalker of books.

Sarah (sarah_endipity) We should be friends. I need someone to turn me into a book stalker

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments IF ONLY YOU WENT TO MY SCHOOL....

Sarah (sarah_endipity) hahaahahahaha......i don't want to know

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments hehehehehehe * averts eyes conspiratorially*

Sarah (sarah_endipity) ummm........ok. and i thought i was wierd. i'm going to ask you to be my friend. then we can talk about books, ok?

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments yes!!! I love making new friends! And especially book friends!

Sarah (sarah_endipity) done! message me!

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments ok!

Sarah (sarah_endipity) :D

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments you don't know what you've gotten yourself into... :)

message 35: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ (aj3books) I didn't really like this book. It was sort of boring

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments Arti wrote: "I didn't really like this book. It was sort of boring"

What? I loved it! Well, everybody has different tastes!

message 37: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ (aj3books) Yeah. It was a little dull for me

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments But will your read the next book from the author?

Susan I just got this from the library today!!

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments Susan wrote: "I just got this from the library today!!"

YOU SHALL READ IT. AND LOVE IT. :)

message 41: by Beatrice (last edited Mar 29, 2013 07:39PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I really like this book. It's cute and simple. :)
I also like how it is titled. ;)

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments Beatrice wrote: "I really like this book. It's cute and simple. :)
I also like how it is titled. ;)"

So sweet, eh? I really wish I could major in TEH statistical probability. Of love at first sight...

message 43: by Beatrice (last edited Mar 30, 2013 10:22AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Hahahaha! Do you believe at love at first sight?

Susan Abigail wrote: "Susan wrote: "I just got this from the library today!!"

YOU SHALL READ IT. AND LOVE IT. :)"

I truly did love it!!

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments @Susan: OF COURSE YOU DID!!!! Who wouldn't?

@Beatrice: yes. Yes, I do.

Susan Abigail wrote: "@Susan: OF COURSE YOU DID!!!! Who wouldn't?

@Beatrice: yes. Yes, I do."

I want to read another one just as good......any ideas???

message 47: by Abigail (last edited Mar 30, 2013 12:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments This is What Happy Looks Like... I haven't read it yet, but it's by the same author, some expect it to be good.

Also try: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. If you haven't read it, it's really worth a shot. It IS my favourite book, so enjoy!

Susan I've read Anna and loved it too!! Great minds think alike!!

Abigail (oftheheavens) | 336 comments That is My favourite book. My absolute favourite book.

message 50: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma i LOVE anna and the french kiss! :D
have you read the second one? the third one comes out soon!

« previous 1