Terminalcoffee discussion

Helping You To Know The News > As much as I want to judge her...

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17320 comments Mod
And I really do. I mean this is crazy lady territory, I still can't help feeling like I sympathize with her. I know what it is like to lose my senses around a man.

message 2: by Sally, la reina (new)

It is just so sick, and so sad! Why would ANYONE EVER go along with that? Why?

And he is sick. I remember when this story happened I was working at salons and reading every issue of People religiously, so I knew details of this story.

I had to, for conversation fodder. That was the most fun part about my job. The random conversations that made for the best book/journal fodder. Oh the people I knew, the things I heard.

message 3: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) That's fascinating Sally. No, really.

Whenever I've seen him in a news story I want to slug him. And I am not a violent person. What a creepy man.

message 4: by Sally, la reina (new)

I'd like to slug Mr. Bobbit. Yes, even still.

message 5: by Sally, la reina (new)

Here's the thread where Sally talks to herself about creepy things. Nobody join in! Private party!

(okay, Larry can.)

Nobody else post on my creepy thread.

message 6: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Even still.

message 7: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments slug Mr. Bobbit....man, that made me giggle like a Girl Scout

message 8: by Sally, la reina (new)

Seriously, people. I don't want you to comment on this thread.

message 9: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) You heard the lady.

message 10: by Matt (new)

Matt | 819 comments OK, we won't post, promise.

message 11: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) See that you don't.

message 12: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments ::skulks::

message 13: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments This is flat out weird. I heard that mom with the Octoplets was getting a book deal, by the way. I sure as hell hope that's not true.

message 14: by Dan (new)

Dan Schwent (akagunslinger) Randomanthony wrote: "This is flat out weird. I heard that mom with the Octoplets was getting a book deal, by the way. I sure as hell hope that's not true."

She'll need some way to support her brood.

message 15: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments yeah, she is a single mom with 14 kids. she also is trying to sue her doctor i heard. between that, the book deal, sponsorships from Pampers and Gerber's Baby Food, government help for having 14 kids, appearance fees for being The Face Of Mental Illness and her new reality TV show called Momma's Personal Day Care she ought to be ok