Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS > Please Read

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (last edited Sep 18, 2012 09:52PM) (new)

Gisbelle | 27303 comments In case you want to make any recommendation or ask for one, please post it in the thread corresponds to the book's genre.

message 2: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31379 comments I wasn't sure if I could make a new thread or not.

For our Fairytale Challenge - I need help finding a YA book about cowboys or farmers! I'm hoping for recommendations!!! I wasn't sure if I put it here or under the challenges :)

HELP!!! LOL

message 3: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27303 comments From Spikes & Spurs series:
Love Drunk Cowboy (Spikes & Spurs, #1) by Carolyn Brown Red's Hot Cowboy (Spikes & Spurs, #2) by Carolyn Brown Darn Good Cowboy Christmas (Spikes & Spurs, #3) by Carolyn Brown One Hot Cowboy Wedding (Spikes & Spurs, #4) by Carolyn Brown Mistletoe Cowboy (Spikes & Spurs, #5) by Carolyn Brown

MacKade Brothers Series
The Return of Rafe MacKade (The MacKade Brothers, #1) by Nora Roberts The Heart of Devin MacKade (The MacKade Brothers, #3) by Nora Roberts The Pride of Jared MacKade (The MacKade Brothers, #2) by Nora Roberts The Fall of Shane MacKade (The MacKade Brothers, #4) by Nora Roberts

And a few others:
Jenna's Cowboy A Novel (The Callahans of Texas, #1) by Sharon Gillenwater Dangerous Boy by Mandy Hubbard (the girl lives in a farm)

I'll make a new thread for general rec :)

message 4: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31379 comments Thank you!! :)

message 5: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (amp5482yahoocom) | 54 comments Any recommendations for a teenage girl? I love books that cry and are now scary.

message 6: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27303 comments Don't Die, My Love by Lurlene McDaniel
It is a clean romance. I think it is suitable for your age. And I cried like a baby :)

Let me check a few more for you and I will post them
here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 7: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Houston | 1 comments Scary fantasy YA book rec. Teen to adults will love it!
Nightfall Gardens

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

YA book called The Darkest Minds by Alexandria Bracken. Amazing book

message 9: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Martinson (meme03) | 1 comments I think that if you like a good cry you would like a book called "The Hate List".

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.