Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2) Seduced in the Dark discussion

Printed version?

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Karima Can anybody tell when/if this book is gonna come out in a printed version? I'm not really a fan of e-reads.

message 2: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Roberts Here you go: https://www.createspace.com/3956381

Thank you!

Karima Thank you for the information. I don't own a credit card and I'm from Holland so it's a bit hard for me to order it through that way. But I'm really glad it's also in a printed version. I'm trying to get the book via my usual order company. I e-mailed them. I got Captive from them too. So I hope I can order Seduced too via that order company. Or otherwise I'm gonna be very frustrated. :s

message 4: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Roberts Let me know how it works out.

CJ

Karima The order company answerd me back and they can't get it for me. so that's kinda sad. I really need to know how the story continues. :( But I will keep lookin' till I find a way to order it somewhere.

message 6: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Roberts Do you have Paypal? Or any other form besides cash?

Karima The only way I can pay is through ideal and my bank account. :S I don't know if you know ideal and if amazon works with that?

message 8: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Roberts Not sure if I can help, babes. But I did find the paperback on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Seduced-Dark-Th...

message 9: by Karima (last edited Sep 08, 2012 01:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Karima I found it on Amazon too. I also tried Amazon Germany, but they also only acceptcreditcard.
:( So, the only thing I can do now is wait and hope it will someday be available in holland. Thanks for helping me though. :)

Karima Guess what I could finally order? A local bookstore has ordered it for me. I'm so happy. :D

Karima Nope, it's still not possible, because of something called printing-on-demand. So my only possible way to order it is via Amazon. :(

message 12: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Roberts Karima,
Email me authorcjroberts at gmail dot com

Karima Done :D