The Selection (The Selection, #1) The Selection question

The Selection Movie
Sol Sol Sep 01, 2012 05:54AM
Did you see who was cast to play prince maxon? definitely not what i imagined when reading the book!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2265607/

I dont know how good of a Maxon he would be, but he will probably do good. Team Maxon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Definitely wouldn't like him as Maxon. But who knows if they will even make the movie for sure..since it said 2012 and we're past that now.
Jul 03, 2013 10:03AM

AND ALSO AMERICA IS A GINGER... SHE IS NOT A GINGER!!!!

I can't wait to see it, but I don't know what channel is CW.I wished I was in it... i wouldn't miss a day to watch it when comes out. I'm so curious how it's going to be.

I was pretty surprised at first as well, I imagined Prince Maxon being very regal and poised. Being a fan of 10 Things I Hate About You, when I think Ethan Peck, I think bad boy, motorcycles, and leather jackets, basically the complete opposite of Prince Maxon.

However, the more I thought about him, the more I believe that he'd be the perfect Maxon. Especially his smile! I mean, when I imagine Prince Maxon picking on and joking with America, I have total faith in Ethan Peck. He's a great actor and I can't wait to see him as Prince Maxon. Team Maxon all the way!

So she isn't making a movie?

Are they still going to make it?

I am a bit confused...

i actually don't mind ethan peck as Maxon. he has the look which is pretty nice. i don't know why though, i was picturing someone different for america. i think this is the problem that we get into when we read and them have images of folks in our heads. let's just hope that this airs - it'll be a nice TV Movie to catch.

CW = old WB if that helps at all. find the channel that used to run One Tree Hill or Supernatural, or some of those shows....

Sierra (last edited Sep 03, 2012 11:53AM ) Sep 03, 2012 11:37AM   0 votes
I like the cast. Not exactly who I pictured for any of them but they are great actors and kinda fit the part enough. And I love Ethan! Even though he kinda got that bad boy vibe.

And I'm not sure if this is going to be a movie or a TV show. CW picked it up and from the author site it said that that shot the pilot but it didn't turn out as expected so they are about to a reshoot and some of the actors might change. But I dont know. I'm excited either way.

HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE BLOND!!! UGGHHHH!! Well at least I think he is... :/

I don't really like the guy who is playing Maxon. Douglas Booth would be perfect. And I thought Aspen had black hair, maybe the guy that's playing him will get it dyed.

But if she is, I really want to see it! I don't really care who the cast is... I just loved the book and therefore want to see the movie- if there is one, that is.

is this actually happening? It says release date 2012.... i really hope this is happening!

I don't know how thrilled I am for Aimee Teegarden to be America. She was like the total opposite of what I pictured America to be. But the rest of the cast looks great!

It was going to be a TV show on the CW show, but it was passed on, meaning that they are not making anything anymore. Mi don't think anything with movie was involved at it at all...

I didn't even know they were making a movie! can't wait to see it!

Danielle Robertson They aren't. She posted on her blog a while back that nothing got picked up so she isn't going to turn it into a movie or tv series for the time being ...more
Jun 28, 2013 09:45PM