Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Shadows Live Under Seashells
This topic is about Shadows Live Under Seashells
Book Issues > Add book info please

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy (KatyaS-69) | 497 comments First of all, the book title is Shadows Live Under Seashells, with no apostrophe in "Shadows".
ASIN should be: B008WTOUDE
Kindle edition
Pages: 363
Description: In 2084, life inside Earth's massive domed society is a well orchestrated combination of rules, processes and regulations whose sole purpose is to safeguard the planet from its most lethal inhabitants - man. For 30 years the Administration, mankind's universal governing authority, has eliminated hunger, greed, crime, corruption and war. But a threat has arisen on Mars that could threaten the Administration's legitimacy. Elliot Fintch, the Administration's most promising Eductor, is dispatched to Mars to find the answer to a mystery that has eluded every other resource the Administration has thrown at it - a mystery so penetrating that it could destroy centuries of realized utopian ideology, topple the Administration, and throw two planets into chaos.

I can't find any cover image from a non-seller site, but if you can find one, that would be awesome.

Thanks

message 2: by Renske (new)

Renske | 6475 comments I added the info.

message 3: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy (KatyaS-69) | 497 comments Renske wrote: "I added the info."

Thanks so much :-)

Allan Ashinoff (AllanJAshinoff) | 11 comments Hello, A friend referred this site and I was surprised to find my book here! If you need the cover art, let me know where to email it to you. Thanks very much for placing my book here for everyone to see.

message 5: by ❂ Jennifer (new)

❂ Jennifer  (jennevans) | 871 comments Allan - you can upload the cover to your profile pictures and one of us can grab it and make sure it gets posted to your book. :)

message 6: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy (KatyaS-69) | 497 comments Allan J. wrote: "Hello, A friend referred this site and I was surprised to find my book here! If you need the cover art, let me know where to email it to you. Thanks very much for placing my book here for everyone ..."

Yes, definitely upload the art to your profile and let folks know where to find it - someone here will gladly add it for us - I'd certainly like to have the cover up there for when I get 'round to reading it! :-)

message 7: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy (KatyaS-69) | 497 comments Renske wrote: "I added the info."

Can you please also add the format info? It's Kindle edition. Thanks!

message 8: by C-Cose (new)

C-Cose Daley | 128 comments Katy wrote: "Renske wrote: "I added the info."

Can you please also add the format info? It's Kindle edition. Thanks!"

Done Katy :)

message 9: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy (KatyaS-69) | 497 comments Thanks! Guess I need to do better at emphasizing the specific pieces of info - that bit got buried in all that text. I'll remember to do bolds before each bit next time :-)

Now if Allan will get that cover up there .... :-)

message 10: by Ed (new)

Ed McKeogh (EdMcKeogh) | 4 comments The book description for Mr. Monster: His Books of Forbidden Knowledge Volume One (ISBN 1569248028) incorrectly references the contents for Volume Zero. The description for Volume One should read as follows:

Meet Michael T. Gilbert's "Doc Stearn... Mr. Monster" in a new book featuring seven stories of Forbidden Knowledge culled from his self-titled Eclipse Comics series. Contents include Mr. Monster classics, such as "The Case of the Reluctant Werewolf," "The Hemo Horror," "No Escape from Dimension-X" and more. Comics legend, Alan Moore, contributes not only the Foreward, in which he elevates Mr. Monster (alongside Captain Marvel, The Spirit, The Fighting American and Plastic-Man) into his approved pantheon of essential superheroes, but also a story of garbage-gone-bad, "The Riddle of the Recalcitrant Refuse." Supporting Gilbert's efforts to document the frightening facts forming Mr. Monster's Forbidden Knowledge are artists Williams Messner-Loebs, Roger Stewart, Jeff Bonivert, Dave Stevens and Steve Bissette; colorists Steve Oliff and Eric Vincent; and lettering wizard Ken Bruzenak. Witness the terror for yourself in Mr. Monster: His Books of Forbidden Knowledge, Volume One. Read it at your own risk!

Thanks for your help!

message 11: by ❂ Jennifer (new)

❂ Jennifer  (jennevans) | 871 comments #10 Fixed.

message 12: by Ed (new)

Ed McKeogh (EdMcKeogh) | 4 comments ❂ Jennifer wrote: "#10 Fixed."

You're wonderful! Thank you!

Allan Ashinoff (AllanJAshinoff) | 11 comments The cover art for Shadows Live Under Seashells is now among the pictures in my goodreads author profile. I'm not sure how to give it to the appropriate peron to make the adjustment, let me know. At this time it is only in ebook format and, because of my enrollment in Amazon's KDP program, available for purchase, in ebook format, exclusively through Amazon.

Thanks for your help.

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 2439 comments Got 13

Allan Ashinoff (AllanJAshinoff) | 11 comments Amanda wrote: "Got 13"

That was amazingly fast, I sat down for a quick bite to eat and there was my cover. Thank You, I'm quite proud of the cover and it looks so much better than the generic.