Stephanie M
Stephanie M asked B.J. Novak:

I absolutely love One More Thing, but after listening to the audiobook, I'd have to say that I loved that even more. How did you decide which of your famous pals would voice which parts? (Having Mindy read the entirety of Missed Connection was so perfect.)

B.J. Novak I wrote the book, on one level, as something that I wanted to be fun to read aloud, so I put a lot of energy into producing the audiobook. I definitely knew it would be fun to put some recognizable actors on the audiobook, but I wanted to make sure it was never what is called "stunt casting" -- that is, casting just for the stunt of it. So I thought a lot about what qualities I was looking for in which characters, and who would best be able to embody that while still adding their own style.