Emily Fuller
Emily Fuller asked Suzy Turner:

Did you find your inspiration for your raven series by travelling to Canada?

Suzy Turner Hi Emily!
Yes I did :D
It was my first ever visit to Canada - we travelled across Alberta to British Columbia and one day we were sitting in the most beautiful spot on a beach littered with the most amazing driftwood (I've never seen anything like it!) and I just started to imagine vampires hiding in the huge trees behind me, unusual creatures swimming in the ocean and werewolves lurking everywhere and my mind basically went into overdrive. Oh and I do remember there being quite a lot of ravens around as well which must have influenced me at the time too! A few months later I started writing and before I knew it, I'd written my first YA book, Raven.
Canada is the most beautiful country I've ever visited and I know it will continue to inspire me for years to come :)
Thanks so much for taking the time to ask, Emily x