Kayce
Kayce asked Chelsea Cain:

Hello Chelsea, you are my favorite author. I saw Sweetheart in Borders and it just intrigued me right away. I began to read & I was hooked. I read Heartsick next & then pre-ordered Evil at Heart. I love your writing style. It’s extra descriptive and very accurate. I had seen an article that they were going to make a TV show based off of Heartsick, is this true? If so, is it in progress of taping?

Chelsea Cain That is incredibly nice of you. Thank you. Weirdly enough, I had thought that the TV deal was dead, but within hours of when you sent this question I got an email from the writer of the pilot and it appears that there may be some more life in the show yet! So please keep reading my books; I think you may be good luck.
Chelsea Cain