Brenda
Brenda asked Susan Mallery:

Two questions. 1) In the Fool's Gold series, Mayor Marsha seems to have "other world" insight for what every new resident needs to be happy and complete - will you eventually let us in on who or what she is and how that ties into the Maa-zib tribe? 2) In Before We Kiss, for Sam's mother Lark, the marital sexpert, what was your primary source for the research you did for her character and the information she shared?

Susan Mallery Hi, Brenda! I'm not sure I'll ever reveal Mayor Marsha's secrets. ;) I think sometimes the mystery is fun. She might be in the CIA... or she might be a god. LOL I have fun playing with her omniscience.

I'm sorry to say that Lark's magical pressure points were entirely from my imagination. They made for some very fun scenes!
Susan Mallery