Samantha wickedshizuku Tolleson

wicked shizuku wonders... During writing blocks; do you find it more or less helpful to get out of the house? and the Jedi pup wants to know... what kind of smells there?

Jaye Wells It depends on where I am in the book. If it's early, I force myself to push through because I know blocks early on are typically fear of starting or fear of ruining the potential of an idea. Later in a project, it's usually better to step away from the book for a bit and go get inspired again. A lot of times these blocks happens because I've become a bit of a whip cracker with myself and forgot to have fun with the book. So I go find some fun and come back ready to work again.

Hi Jedi Pup! Outside the house there are many wonderful smells. Rich brown dirt and sharp green grasses with presents from other pups' asses.