Tabitha
Tabitha asked Susan Mallery:

Dear Mrs. Mallery,I hate to admit that I have not had a chance to read your Fool's Gold series yet. I do however love your Desert Rogues series and your story in Shotgun Grooms. When I read one of your stories I feel like I'm transported to that place and time. I was wondering where your inspiration comes from?

Susan Mallery Hi, Tabitha! I hope you'll give the Fool's Gold series a try. You'll find free excerpts of each of the books on the Bookstore page at www.foolsgoldca.com.

I'm so glad you enjoyed the Desert Rogues. I do love those sheiks! They were each in serious need of a strong woman in their lives.

I find inspiration everywhere... songs, magazines, TV news, NPR, conversations I overhear at the coffee shop... no one is safe from me! ;)
Susan Mallery