Amy Herskovic
Amy Herskovic asked Susan Mallery:

My question does not have to do with your latest trilogy. When you first started writing your Fool's Gold series, did you immediately know that you were going write a lot more novels in this series, that readers would respond the way that they have and what would you have done if the response was not so great? I love your books so i do not see any reason why people would not like them!!!

Susan Mallery Hi, Amy! When I first started Fool's Gold, my intent was to continue writing the series as long as readers loved it and as long as I continued to find inspiration in the town. The response has been *wonderful*. I'm sooooo happy that readers love Fool's Gold as much as I do, because I am having a blast writing these books. If readers hadn't loved the town as much as I do, then I would not have written as many Fool's Gold books. It is my job (and my honor) to give my readers books that they love.
Susan Mallery