Alexis
Alexis asked C.E. Murphy:

I know you have said that the Negotiator trilogy was really stressful to write, but even so- do you think that you will be returning to that series any time soon? And also (is fitting two questions into one the Goodreads form of wishing for more wishes...?) were you inspired by the Gargoyles cartoons for that trilogy or was it more of an after-the-fact association on your part?

C.E. Murphy Ah, jeez.

There's a lot left to write in the world of the Old Races. Grace's story, for one, which is titled KISS OF ANGELS, and...honestly, if I thought I could get away with KoA being a novella I'd do a whole 'nother book of short stories anchored by it, because I've had a wonderful time writing Old Races short stories and they seem less...nerve-wracking...than tackling a whole book.

As for whether I'm actually going to write any more books, I honestly don't know. I'm in a position right now where I could probably make bank for quite a long time working in/around my existing worlds and self-publishing, and I'd really love to take advantage of that. OTOH, I also want to continue to publish traditionally, and I just don't have the time to write everything that I'd like to. So I just don't know. If I could go for a year without sleep and get caught up on everything I would totally write more, but right now, I just don't know.

*clears throat* OF COURSE I WASN'T INSPIRED BY THE GARGOYLES CARTOON WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I NEVER HEARD OF 'EM NOPE NOT ME I'M SURE I WOULDN'T BE RIFFING OFF DISNEY IDEAS OR ANYTHING HECK FIRE NO WAY NO SIRREE NOPE NOPE NOPE o.o :) :) :) :) :)