Lynette ~ Escaping Reality – One Book at a Time ~

When will the next book in Island Trilogy be released? I ADORED Appaloosa Summer! :)

Tudor Robins Thank you for the question Lynette, and for reading (and enjoying) Appaloosa Summer. I loved writing it.

It's a great time for this question because I'm sending Book Two (working title "What the Heart Wants") to beta readers this week. This is a big step, and means I have a completed manuscript, however, I also need to work hard to try to make sure you like this book as much as APS, so there's still lots to do. Accounting for beta reading, revisions, time with my editor (lots more revisions) and then formatting, etc. I'm hoping to release the second book in early spring - roughly March 2015.

In the meantime, you can read a chapter that was deleted from APS in the very last round of edits before publication, by clicking the "Read Excerpt" button on the Goodreads page.

I'm also getting a second deleted chapter ready to release, and am working on a podcast of APS - to be posted one chapter a week for free on iTunes.

For information about all this, and to be notified when future books release, you can always sign up for my newsletter - http://tudorrobins.ca/newsletter-signup/.

Thanks again for reading and asking!