Camila
Camila asked Katy Evans:

Hi Katy!!! I wanted to say that I loved Mr. President and now I'm currently reading Manwhore because I couldn't wait anymore. I was just wondering, do you know who are the models on the cover of Ms. Manwhore? I'm obsessed with that picture, seriously!! (I think all of your covers are very appealing, tbh) Thank you for your time and I'm sorry about my english, it's not my first language :)

Katy Evans Thank you for the love, Camila! I am not sure about the model names for the Ms. Manwhore cover, but I will check with my publisher. I agree, I adore that image so much! I'm also super excited to share Wynn's story, Playboy, out July 29th. You can revisit with the whole Manwhore crew and meet Wynn's man, Cullen Carmichael, who is Callan's brother. They are electric. Cant wait to share! XO