*Ramya*
*Ramya* asked:

Is anyone else dying from the cliffhanger-- And the WAIT?

To answer questions about Nightfall, please sign up.
Miga Bungee Same! I am absolutely dying ! We need it now!
Aubrey Yes. WHY SHANNON??? WHY
*Book Nerd* YES!!!!
But as a writer, i know how very long it takes to write a story, so i can wait!
Frankie I'm not dying from the wait, no. But only because I've been too preocupied reading the new book series, The Unwanteds, that I got as a Christmas Gift from dad. It's 7 books long, so I've had plenty to read :)
But, I might just have to re-read the last Keepers book to refresh my memory before reading the new book in the future.
Ella THE WAIT IS SLOWLY KILLING ME
VGA Moi! I will seriously kill someone if Shannon Messenger tells me I can get the book sooner that way!
Jennifer Kurburski I certainly am. I have been waiting for almost a year now. It needs to be out quicker.
Lillian why does SHANNON have to be so CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Esther YES!!! IT'S KILLING ME AND I'M GOING TO SCREAM IF THIS TAKES ANY LONGER(I'm NOT kidding)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geek-a-Libra THE WAIT IS SLOWLY KILLING ME I have re-read the keeper of the lost cities three times already and the when I read that cliffhanger I threw the book at the wall (of course then I went and picked it up, flattened it's pages and apologized) UGHHH
CaptainSwan11 It. Is. Killing. Me. I thought I knew pain but I was obviously very very wrong. This makes me sound psycho but I would probably cut off my left arm to have this book sooner.
Taylor YES! Why do we have to wait so long?
malayna YEAH!!!! I have to wait SO long and it is literally killing me. I just thougot about this: I will probably have to reread the whole series by next year. I guess that is a good thing but I haveexpect read it so many times!!
dashofmagic The wait ciuld be worse...Try waiting for one of Sarah J Maas's books. I've been waiting for over a year
Shreya School makes the days blur by for me.....

BUT THE WAAAAAAAAIIITTTT!!!!!!
QueenOfLife Oh my f--king god, YES!!!
jaiden sitor IT IS SLOWLY KILLING ME I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
Image for Nightfall
by Shannon Messenger (Goodreads Author)