Ana
Ana asked Gini Koch:

Hello. I've noticed you already have a name for the 2nd book of NEF but no date. Can you give a guess? Loved the 1st btw. Can't wait to learn more about Jude and Lucifer. Great work.

Gini Koch Hey Ana! So glad you enjoyed The Night Beat! Night Music has been delayed because I fell behind on my deadlines for the Alien/Katherine "Kitty" Katt Series. (It happens.) I'm caught up, and I'm still working on Night Music -- I have hopes that I'll get it done and ready sometime this year.

BTW, if you're not on, you might want to join my Hook Me Up! subscribers list. It's free, you get all the news (like when Night Music will finally be coming) first, access to exclusive contests, and more. Details for how to join are at the bottom of most of the pages of my website: www.ginikoch.com