Danae
Danae asked Kristen Ashley:

Hello Kristen :) The end of Rock Chick series told us to "stay tuned, we’re gonna follow Mace and Stella to Los Angeles". You must be busy but I was wondering if you already started on the first book or at least have a general idea of the main characters/stories?? AND what book are you currently enjoying?? You are the best, I adore your books!!! xx

Kristen Ashley Very strange, I've never seen another Danae spelled like my BFF Danae! How cool! As for Mace, no, alas, I haven't started that series yet. I have some ideas swirling in my head but I haven't given free rein to them because I don't want them to consume me. I'll let that happen when I can actually sit down and write them.

And I'm not a big reader anymore, due to me writing so much. But I'm currently "enjoying" UNTIL THE SUN FALLS FROM THE SKY because I have to re-read my The Three series to get myself sorted to write the last one!

Take care, honey! xx
Kristen Ashley