Goodreads asked A.R. Crebs:

A.R. Crebs Never give up! There were so many times that The Esoteric Design was put onto the back-burner. I gave up on my goals and dreams and got an office job that sucked away at my life. After working years in a place that didn't particularly make me happy, I realized that I needed to make some changes. That's when I finished the novel.
As for the process, find someone...or multiple someones to read your book. Edit that sucker over and over again yourself! Make sure you don't leave key components out, and make sure things make sense. But the next major thing to do is learn how to let go. It'll never be perfect, and that's okay. Nothing is perfect. You can't wait forever. Sometimes you just have to dive in and learn how everything works. There's always room for improvement, and there's always things to learn. Finish the book to the BEST of your abilities, and use everything you can to help you in the process. Then, put it out there for the world to enjoy!