Geetanjali
Geetanjali asked Linda Kage:

I loved reading Fighting Fate and am eagerly waiting for the next book in the Granton University series.Is there a release date yet for the second book?Hope you include Paige and Logan in the next one too. P.S. I also love the Forbidden Men series :)

Linda Kage I'm so glad you liked both Fighting Fate AND the Forbidden Men. Yes, Paige and Logan both are in Loving Lies (book 2) even though it's Tess's story. I have bigger plans for them in book three, though, which is still being written. I asked my publisher about the release date and am waiting for a reply, so I'll have to get back to you on that answer! I know it's sometime within the next three months, but don't know a set date yet.