Goodreads asked Lisa M. Lilly:

What are you currently working on?

Lisa M. Lilly I recently (as in yesterday!) released the first book in a new mystery series.

The Worried Man was inspired by authors like Sara Paretsky, Jonathan Kellerman, and Elly Griffiths. The main character is Q.C. (Quille) Davis, an attorney and former child stage actress. In The Worried Man, she finds the body of the man she loves dead in his Chicago apartment the night before the two planned to move in together.

I'm about 3/4 through with a first draft on the second book in the series.
Working title is The Charming Man.

It's set during a blizzard. Quille is trapped in River City, an aging serpentine apartment complex along the Chicago River. She went there to help find a missing young immigrant woman, but it turns out there is far more danger than she imagined.

I'm also spending a lot of time relistening to Pride & Prejudice. I recently broke my foot, and listening helps me relax as I learn how to get around with a cast that goes to my knees. (Turns out sleeping with a cast is a challenge, too.) Yikes.