Sania
Sania asked:

is it okay to read the bloodlines series BEFORE reading the vampire academy series??? cuz i know it is a spin-off series...

To answer questions about Bloodlines, please sign up.
Mayyah Herzi I mean the Vampire Academy series is just...AMAZING
Dilrabo Saydalieva I have read the Bloodlines even before I knew that there was Vampire Academy series. You will not be confused that much because you already know that Vampire Academy series will be mentioned in the book.
Sania Thnxxx a lot!!!
Robert I would say it makes more sense to read Vampire Academy series first. It will add to the reasons why things happen and why certain characters are having a hard time going through past experiences. Not to mention it will give you all the back story as to why Jill is even in hiding.
sophia I think it is better the vampire academy seiries whould be better to read first because there they tell about sydney a little more and not just here but on everyone
François Thurston You should read the Vampire Academy Series first because on the fictional timeline it came first. Bloodlines (book 1 in the Bloodlines series) occurs post VA #6. So it just makes more sense to read VA before Bloodlines for the sake of the timeline.
Lila Wayne Preferably you should read the Vampire Academy series before you read Bloodlines, because the characters in Bloodlines already had an existing life which is there in the VA series
Dezy You should read vampire academy series first.
Image for Bloodlines
by Richelle Mead (Goodreads Author)