Cheryl
Cheryl asked Jeaniene Frost:

Hi I really wanted to know if ian from the night huntress series was going to get his own spinoff too? I feel that even he has his own story to share since he's brought though few, but enough scenes through out all the books. Im especially curious about his background and what he did to get imprisoned, and if he's ever been in love? In other words why he acts the way he does.

Jeaniene Frost ETA 2018: SHADES OF WICKED, Night Rebel book one featuring Ian and Veritas, releases on October 30th, 2018. Yes, this will be a series :).

Old reply: After the events in Home for the Holidays (my novella in The Bite Before Christmas anthology) Ian is starting to move in a direction where he could grow into hero material for his own novel. However, he’s not there yet, which is why I haven't committed to an Ian book yet. I do have part of a story and a specific heroine in mind, though, so Ian fans have cause to hope :). Oh, but I’m not saying who the heroine is aside from assuring people that it is not Justina.