Megan
Megan asked Karen Witemeyer:

Most of your books seem to be set in the good ol' West. Are you going to set future books elsewhere, like Europe? Also, every book I've read of yours I loved! I especially liked "A Tailor Made Bride". Keep up the good work! ~Megan

Karen Witemeyer Thanks so much, Megan! Right now, the plan is to keep my books set in Texas. I live in Texas, so it is easy to research the different areas and Texas seems to be a setting that readers enjoy. I do love a good British romance, though, too. I tried to bring a little of that to Texas in my second book, Head in the Clouds, with a British nobleman who came to Texas to start a sheep ranch. Maybe someday I'll have a story set overseas. There certainly is plenty of wonderful history over there! Julie Klassen and Sarah Ladd are two regency-era writers that I enjoy reading. If you haven't tried them, you might think about it. :-)