Karen
Karen asked Chelsea Cain:

I love your books! I'm (not so secretly) rooting for Archie and Gretchen to get together permanently. Can't wait for One Kick. I live in a very rural area just outside of Ft. Bragg, NC, we don't get a lot of chances to have authors come around, a lot of political figures, but not a lot of anything else. Will you be on tour anywhere near Raleigh or Charlotte?

Chelsea Cain Thank you! I'll make sure Archie and Gretchen send you an invitation to the wedding. I'll be in Athens, GA, and then at the Decatur (GA) Book Festival at the end of August, but those are my only Southern/Southeast/Vaguely-Near-You appearances. I know the N in NC stands for North, but as far as NY is concerned, you're in the SE and the SE is never on the tours they send me on - I've done the Decatur festival once before, and I tagged along with Chuck Palahniuk for an event he did in Nashville, but other than that, nada. I think they are trying to keep me from you. What are they afraid of? Generally they send authors to areas where their books sell well, so get a hundred of your friends to preorder ONE KICK and we'll talk. In fact if you can get 100 of your friends to preorder ONE KICK I'll come do an event in your living room.
Chelsea Cain