Michael
Michael asked Kaje Harper:

Hi Kaje, Now that John Goode has finally released another book in the "Lords of Arcadia" series can we ever expect another "Hidden Wolves" book? The series was one of the first I discovered in my foray into M/M Fantasy and remains one of my favorites. It's one of my "go to" books in a Pick For Me challenge if my match hasn't read it. Pleeeeeeeeease?

Kaje Harper The third Hidden Wolves novel, "Unjustified Claims", is finished, contracted, and currently in editing with MLR Press. I don't have a released date yet, since there have been some staffing changes that have slowed their editing process, but I would like to have it come out by September 2014.

Hopefully you've found the free novella, "Unwanted Appeal", that came after book 2 and before this new one.

And I'm looking forward to reading John's new "Lords" book too. I love Hawk, and "Eye of the Storm" left things a bit unresolved.