Goodreads asked Tudor Robins:

Tudor Robins Well, I have to say, I'm always inspired to write - it's finding the time that's challenging. I have so many ideas lined up, I don't think I'll ever get to all of them.

However, to give a very specific example, there was just a local news story which got a fair bit of coverage over the last couple of days. This morning, while I was out running, my brain started working on it and turned it into a short story.

I think this has rearranged my writing priorities for the next little while - I was going to spend next week working on a book, but I think I need to write a short story about this particular story first, and maybe release it for free - sign up for my newsletter (http://tudorrobins.ca/newsletter-signup/) to be sure to get any freebies like that!