Goss
Goss asked Richelle Mead:

I'm late to get on the Vampire Academy bandwagon. I still have the last three books in the first series to go. The movie actually got me reading the series. I'm really hoping to see Zoey Deutch reprise her role as Rose (as well as the other characters). Do you know if a second movie is in the works?

Richelle Mead Glad you found us! I really loved Zoey too. She understands Rose so well! I know some of the producers would like to do a second movie, but I haven't heard yet if it's going to happen for sure. So much of it depends on financing and other business-type stuff. It would definitely be exciting to see! The second VA book is one of my favorites. So is the third. And fourth. Okay, I'm biased...