Mya Galvan
Mya Galvan asked Susane Colasanti:

Why do you like to write romance books?

Susane Colasanti The main reason I write romance novels is to reassure my readers that true love is real. Soul mates are real. I want my readers to be inspired to find the kind of love they desire and deserve. By having a clear vision of the love you want to find and refusing to settle for anything less, you can find the love of your life, the person who feels like home to you.

Most importantly, you have to love yourself first before you can love anyone else the way they deserve to be loved. When I was in my teens, I thought that if I had a boyfriend I wouldn't be lonely or depressed anymore. But you are the only one who can fill those voids in your life. No one else can complete you. So while my love stories are about epic romances between soul mates, they are also about learning to love yourself.
Susane Colasanti