Vinter
Vinter asked Kristen Ashley:

Hey Kristen... I've read all your books and love every of them.. You can say I am positively obsessed with your writing..!! Anyway I was reading Golden Trail (around 20th time..!) And I was curious about one particular Marissa Gibbons.. She goes to LA right.. And at the end she gets married to a good guy... Can we expect to see her in the LA series.. Or was that the end to her..?? I'm really curious...

Kristen Ashley Hey there, Remy,

Well, one never knows who's going to inspire me and I loved Marissa. I loved that she got her happy ending. I loved it that she found her good guy. I'm sure that was a VERY interesting story. However, sadly, she hasn't yet inspired me to tell it. It could be she gives me a poke when I get to LA with Mace and Stella...I won't say she won't. It's up to her! :-)
Kristen Ashley