Goodreads asked Danielle Clode:

What are you currently working on?

Danielle Clode I'm currently working on two book manuscripts. The first is an illustrated children's book on Australian fossils. Because palaeoart is so specialised, the text needs to be written around the images that are available. Since I normally write adult non-fiction, writing for children is a great challenge that I really enjoy - especially in a topic like palaeontology which has such a specialised terminology and often very knowledgeable young readers. Museum Victoria will publish this book in early 2018.
The second book is The Wasp and the Orchid, which is the story of Edith Coleman, a little known Australian nature writer and naturalist. She was quite famous in her lifetime but has been largely forgotten now. This book will be published by Picador in April/May 2018.