Susie Ochs asked this question about Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life:
I want to read this book, but I'm wondering: Can anyone recommend something with a similar message but with a less overtly Christin perspective? I want to buy it for a friend who isn't Christian, and from the preview I saw the information seems solid but it mentions God and the Bible pretty constantly so I'm wondering if there's something a little more toned down.
Nicole I'm not a practicing Christian so I tend to skim over the biblical parts but I can't deny that this book is super solid in terms of the wisdom it has…moreI'm not a practicing Christian so I tend to skim over the biblical parts but I can't deny that this book is super solid in terms of the wisdom it has to offer. I'm really enjoying it. (less)
Image for Boundaries
by Henry Cloud (Goodreads Author)