Goodreads asked Isabelle Peterson:

Isabelle Peterson wow - so this question was posted 3 years ago & because I'm STILL trying to figure out Goodreads, just found it.
So - 3 years ago, the book I was writing was Phoebe Fairchild's book. She's the daughter of Elizabeth Fairchild from my first book. She got her story because I had a nugget of an idea for a standalone where an intern gets caught up with a Hollywood Bad Boy - turned out to be Phoebe's story (Book 3 in my Dream Series)
Currently - I'm writing 3 stories.
~ A 2nd Chance Romance with a reunion between high school sweethearts, but there's a murder in the midst of their reunion
because sometimes you want to a 2nd chance at the one that got away
~ An MM friends to lover's romance - these guys woke me up at 2am one morning and I wrote pages and page... with a pen and paper.
~ A New Adult romance where a down on her luck young woman wins a small bank lottery and forges a new life for herself while protecting her new found wealth. Her love interest, coincidentally, is protecting his family wealth. Lots of secrets.
because - who doesn't dream of a new life winning the lottery?