Sanne Heremans
Sanne Heremans asked M.J. Fields:

Where did you find the inspiration for your Men of Steel series? It didn't feel like just a book for me it felt like something deep, raw but above all real.

M.J. Fields Thats a hard one. I have always been very drawn to 'broken' people and people who use humor and avoidance to cope with their pain and struggles. I want to know what has made them the way are. And of course I always want to help 'fix' them. But alas people can't be fixed until they decide to be.
Bad ass boys, man whores, they get a horrible rep because they sleep around, question why is that? Answer (which will gain me no points but i'm not a bullshitter) Women allow it. Which will be addressed in another series someday. It takes two.
FAMILY, thats a huge part of this series, its also very important to me. And not just blood, the people we bring into our lives. They're family too.
Men, I always had way more male friends than female, I don't like drama and they don't bring it. At least the ones I hung out with or chose to allow in my life.
These guys are bits and pieces of my friends and family and me of course.
Hope that answers your question, thanks for asking!!
<3 MJ