Joliene
Joliene asked C.E. Murphy:

As a comic enthusiast, what was your first comic book and your favorite character. Just a side note: as your son seems to have an imagination to match yours, maybe you should invest in a tape recorder, so he can start taping his ideas as to characters. That would be so cool to replay a few years down the road and also maybe a future book idea for him or you.

C.E. Murphy Oh my gawd. My first comic was no doubt Richie Rich or Casper the Friendly Ghost or Archie; those are certainly the ones I remember reading under the age of 10 or so. And Betty, of course, was my favourite amongst those characters. :)

My first *real* comic, per se, was ElfQuest, which I read at about age 11. Strongbow is still my favourite character from it, with Nightfall running an imperceptibly close second.

My first superhero comic, at least in any meaningful way, was X-Men, and my favourite character is, still and always, Rogue.

And you're totally right, I really should record his stories. :)