Jennifer
Jennifer asked Jeff VanderMeer:

This is going to seem like such a trivial question, but can you give me any hints on how to get an advanced/early reader copy of Acceptance? This series is rocking me hard! I can't stop thinking about it!

Jeff VanderMeer Jennifer--Thanks so much for the enthusiasm! I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that there are many advance copies left--they've been pretty popular, which is gratifying. But I can say that it looks like there may be a Southern Reach short story released before Acceptance. But only if I can find the time to finish it. We'll see. I hope you like the third book. I'm actually wishing it was September already, to be honest. Who knew an accelerated publishing schedule would start to look slow?!