EpicCherry
EpicCherry asked:

Does this have a relatively happy ending? I mean, judging from the reviews, I doubt it's a Cinderalla Happily-Ever-After ending, but how is it? I'm not asking for exactly what happens, but more about the mood. I'll stomach spoilers if I must other than if he ends up with her or not, because that's what I want to know, but on a scale from everyone-dies-or-lives-a-tortured-and-miserable-life to Happily-Ever-After...?

To answer questions about Stardust, please sign up.
David
Lucydad Yes, happy in my opinion. Very satisfying.
Rebecca yes. I haven't read a Neil Gaiman book that doesn't have a relatively happy ending.
Therese Denelle It's a realistic happy ending :) A fairy tale with a taste of reality.
Abby-Rose Margarida Sparrow
Lani Sarem very happy in my opinion.
Marie In my opinion it's quite sad. I preferred the movie for the first time but at least it has happy ending. In the book is obviously different but at least you are happy in the end and satisfied that everything is as it is supposed to be.
Pouria I know this question is rather old, but since everyone here has said it has a relatively happy ending, i thought i would post my opposite opinion in case i share it with someone.
In my opinion the ending was quite sad.
Read the comment to this answer to see the spoilers.
Skywalker
Image for Stardust
by Neil Gaiman (Goodreads Author)