Nila
Nila asked S.E. Jakes:

I'm a big fan of audiobooks and I am sure Prophet and Tommy are perfect for audio. In fact, almost every time I check out the site I expect to see the books listed. Any chance your books will be available for listening? Just imagine how terrific they would be!

S.E. Jakes OMG, I'd love that! And Riptide (Proph/Tommy's publisher) is definitely looking into doing eBooks. In fact, according to Rachel (publisher) I think some of the first titles are coming out in 2014 (see the link below) - so I'm hoping it's just a matter of time. I promise, when I know, I'll shout about it!

I'm not sure if this link will come through, but if you go to the Riptide site, you'll find a section on audio books under FAQs for Readers:
http://www.riptidepublishing.com/faq#...